Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
conversations-ii.freeforums.net
D Bucks
💵0.522100
Referral Credit
Global Connector Emblem NFT [Common]
There was no attempt to hide the evidence of torture. In fact, its perpetrators – serving officers in the Russian military and intelligence services – may have already received state awards for bravery.

By the time the men accused of murdering 137 people at a concert on Friday night appeared in court in Moscow on Sunday, their faces were swollen and disfigured, their eyes vacant....
...that's all I bothered to put in quotes; its' simply too graphic to post w/out a spoiler warning.

F--- Russia. 😠

Read about this yesterday. I think the attackers need to be arrested to help nipol rhe attacks in the bud.
This is the same country, mind you, that's committed atrocities in Ukraine so torturing alleged terrorists doesn't surprise me.
What surprises me is that they're being open about it.

Oh really then good for them. Let them also take a little taste of their medicine. More like tit fir tat
Oh, so eye for an eye then?
Okay.

*adds w/bitter deadpan* When everyone's blind let me know. :rolleyes:

Oh, so eye for an eye then?
Okay.

*adds w/bitter deadpan* When everyone's blind let me know. :rolleyes:
You need to acknowledge that an eye for an eye will make the whole world except you and me! . When that occurs, we become kings ruling the blind world.

Lol, then everyone would rest. No eyes to see to attack the next person. Naturally, peace and normalcy will return. Don't you think so?
If that's how you get there, then no I don't think so.

13,179Threads
98,924Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member