• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Sales of contraceptives very lucrative. Would you indulge?

Kross

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.018498
Referral Credit
Three are many products that serve different purposes and contraceptives help with preventing me unwanted pregnancies. A friend of mine only sells contraceptive products and is very wealthy.

Do you think it would be viable if someone sells contraceptives in your country? Would you like to sell that kind of products?

No one can deny that contraceptives move in the market very fast because it is almost becoming like a basic need. In my aunt's medical, they stock contraceptive materials and they would always sell out in 3 days.

Though it might be lucrative but I won't sell it cause I am not into the field of selling any kind of drugs in the first place. So I don't see a need of selling this.

I was just wondering if one can sell contraceptives In isolation. I noticed that it is mostly those with medicine shops that sells them.
I have a friend in campus who has taken up sales of condoms as a hustle to sustain herself in school. She makes good money from it as she sells up to 3 packs a day.

I have a friend in campus who has taken up sales of condoms as a hustle to sustain herself in school. She makes good money from it as she sells up to 3 packs a day.
Oh wow that's nice. if it is legal and not against any medical rules then that is good and a rewarding business to start with minimal capital

I was just wondering if one can sell contraceptives In isolation. I noticed that it is mostly those with medicine shops that sells them

Contraceptives are an essential tool to prevent unwanted pregnancies. They can be easily acquired at pharmacies, as well as some convenience stores.

Contraceptives are an essential tool to prevent unwanted pregnancies. They can be easily acquired at pharmacies, as well as some convenience stores.
Yes these are where one can readily but these products but I don't know how okay to sell them without having a drug store.

If you are working in a hotel, you can sell the common ones for those that would have need for it under emergency situations. I have seen a hotel staff make so much money from selling contraceptives monthly to exceed her monthly salary.

12,059Threads
92,986Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member