Sample

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am so happy today I got a cologne sample in the can’t wait to wear it will more than likely wear it Friday when we go for my boyfriend doctor appointment. I use to get quite a bit of cologne samples but since Covid I don’t get much anymore. Do you have a favorite cologne you like to wear? 841DE9A8-A5C9-4344-80F4-F15F77402C37.jpeg

I am so happy today I got a cologne sample in the can’t wait to wear it will more than likely wear it Friday when we go for my boyfriend doctor appointment. I use to get quite a bit of cologne samples but since Covid I don’t get much anymore. Do you have a favorite cologne you like to wear?View attachment 266
Congrats, Tina. Your cologne might be refreshing to the body. I don't have cologne. I only have Body spray Victoria's Secret all gifted to me by my best friend from California. She sent me 2 dozens Victoria's secret and a watch Fossils.

Congrats, Tina. Your cologne might be refreshing to the body. I don't have cologne. I only have Body spray Victoria's Secret all gifted to me by my best friend from California. She sent me 2 dozens Victoria's secret and a watch Fossils.
That was nice of your friend so you have a favorite one out of the ones she sent you that you like the best?

That was nice of your friend so you have a favorite one out of the ones she sent you that you like the best?
Yeah, I felt so happy and she also gifted me cash $100 for shopping. She has lovely twins. Her husband is so nice. They have business in California.

Yeah, I felt so happy and she also gifted me cash $100 for shopping. She has lovely twins. Her husband is so nice. They have business in California.
Wow you have a nice friend for sure. I hope you enjoyed your shopping.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member