• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Save investments

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.019525
Referral Credit
In India investment should always be started through a nationalized bank. It's better to buy shares of the bank so that the money invested is safe though the growth is slow. That's the best way to invest, especially at old age.

Personally I would like to invest in real estate, especially during old age. This has always been my dream.
I am also interested in investing in the real estate sector. I believe it has the potential to generate significant returns in the long run. However, before making any investments, I would like to extensively study and analyze market trends, current property values, etc

Personally I would like to invest in real estate, especially during old age. This has always been my dream.
You can't go wrong with this. you just have to get the money that you can buy a property probably in a very good location

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member