Scientists discover continent that had been missing for 375 years

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
Geoscientists discovered a continent that had been hiding in plain sight for almost 375 years.

According to TN News, Zealandia is 1.89 million square miles in size. It was part of a supercontinent called Gondwana, which included most of Western Antarctica and Eastern Australia, over 500 million years ago.

Report said that it was first discovered in 1642 by a Dutch businessman but he failed to uncover the Great Southern Continent.

Missing for more than 30p years oh wow. Maybe they are still other ones still to be uncovered
There are many mysteries on earth uncovered by scientists and NASA. It's good to know the past.

I strongly believe there are so many things we are yet to discover or even understand in this earth, then not to mention under the sea. There are so many depths we have not been able to explore. Then before we talk about outside space.

I strongly believe there are so many things we are yet to discover or even understand in this earth, then not to mention under the sea. There are so many depths we have not been able to explore. Then before we talk about outside space.
Yes, and just know that our earth is very old which is why scientists and NASA explore the earth every day just to find things that are not captured in the past and present.

There are many mysteries on earth uncovered by scientists and NASA. It's good to know the past.
Yes, because discoveries is one of the unending things that would continue to happen in the world. They are doing a great job

Yes, because discoveries is one of the unending things that would continue to happen in the world. They are doing a great job
That's right they also bring good and bad news to the world. People are alarmed if good or bad news disclosed by scientists and NASA.

Wow, that's incredible! It is truly awe-inspiring to hear news like that. Perhaps there are even more discoveries waiting to be found or rediscovered.
That's right I also think same that they are other things yet to be discovered out there. We would continue to hear about them

Our world scientists always explore things nature has curated and less discovered and only they and NASA can discover those works of nature that carry us back to the old civilization or creation of the earth.

Our world scientists always explore things nature has curated and less discovered and only they and NASA can discover those works of nature that carry us back to the old civilization or creation of the earth.
Yeah and they are doing a good job of it. It is always good to explore nature you may be very amazed at your discovery

Yeah and they are doing a good job of it. It is always good to explore nature you may be very amazed at your discovery
I could imagine how the other side of the planets look like. How nice to see humans on the other planet via satellite or YouTube 🤣.

Our world scientists always explore things
I could imagine how the other side of the planets look like. How nice to see humans on the other planet via satellite or YouTube 🤣.
I think we are just here on earth for now. but not be surprised to know later that they are humans somewhere else.

I think we are just here on earth for now. but not be surprised to know later that they are humans somewhere else.
There are already humans in the outer space like Mercury and Mars. NASA planted a tree there in Mars and when the tree grows tall and alive, there's a possibility that humans on earth could migrate there.

There are already humans in the outer space like Mercury and Mars. NASA planted a tree there in Mars and when the tree grows tall and alive, there's a possibility that humans on earth could migrate there.
Oh really, this is good to hear. I know that a. lot of humans would love to move as they are even tired of the earth.

Oh really, this is good to hear. I know that a. lot of humans would love to move as they are even tired of the earth.
Then we are going to ride on a space rocket :LOL:. I will never live there hehe , it is so far away as if near heaven. What will we ride in going back to earth and the fare,lol.

Then we are going to ride on a space rocket :LOL:. I will never live there hehe , it is so far away as if near heaven. What will we ride in going back to earth and the fare,lol.
Lol, anything that would be convenient for our safety would be used provided we are safe where we are.

Lol, anything that would be convenient for our safety would be used provided we are safe where we are.
It seems impossible for humans to liken to live on the other planet. But it's the safest place to hide when China and Russia fight each other.

Geoscientists discovered a continent that had been hiding in plain sight for almost 375 years.

According to TN News, Zealandia is 1.89 million square miles in size. It was part of a supercontinent called Gondwana, which included most of Western Antarctica and Eastern Australia, over 500 million years ago.

Report said that it was first discovered in 1642 by a Dutch businessman but he failed to uncover the Great Southern Continent.
There are many mysteries that is still beyond our scientific research and imagination. Thank God for science which continue to unravel those secrets. Without science, we can believe anything.

It seems impossible for humans to liken to live on the other planet. But it's the safest place to hide when China and Russia fight each other.
Hahaha. Yesh it might be useful to us when we need to take cover here on earth. So the discovery would not be a waste

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member