Scientists discover continent that had been missing for 375 years

Hahaha. Yesh it might be useful to us when we need to take cover here on earth. So the discovery would not be a waste
The problem is transportation, we need to ride on space rocket or space capsule. It will be so enjoyable he he.

Yesh right. the good thing is that you would be able to reach where you can get covered and secured
That missing continent can be the extension to protect the people in case of war escalation.

Haha I hope so. Maybe the universe was hiding it that long for a time like this who knows.
That's could be one possible reason hehe. I am so sure, the elite and vulnerable groups will be the first travel there to spread their wings.

That's could be one possible reason hehe. I am so sure, the elite and vulnerable groups will be the first travel there to spread their wings.
We could just disappear and appear there . But seriously anything to help humans survive should be discovered very fast

We could just disappear and appear there . But seriously anything to help humans survive should be discovered very fast
It could not be made fast mate, just imagine the expenses and they are doing an accurate and extensive statements of their findings and thorough analysis of the situations. NASA Earth is always doing their best.

Geoscientists discovered a continent that had been hiding in plain sight for almost 375 years.

According to TN News, Zealandia is 1.89 million square miles in size. It was part of a supercontinent called Gondwana, which included most of Western Antarctica and Eastern Australia, over 500 million years ago.

Report said that it was first discovered in 1642 by a Dutch businessman but he failed to uncover the Great Southern Continent.
If it has been discovered hope it made habitable.

i don't think so for now but it would be a good idea if humsjs can take possession of them to live there too
The way population is increasing it won't stay empty for long.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, let's assume it is.
It will be made habitable by some people.

The way population is increasing it won't stay empty for long.
Post automatically merged:

It will be made habitable by some people.
Without the scientists, we will know about things that existed in the past and brought good signs of hope and existence of life for million years.

13,246Threads
99,226Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member