• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Self-Custody Wallets

Starmix

Master Debater
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.519800
Referral Credit
I am choosing which one is the best wallet to open for a crypto account, I found another kind of crypto wallet called a Self-custody wallet. I do not know which one is the best wallet. Investing in crypto isn’t easy. We have to take precautions to avoid losing our hard-earned money. It said that if we choose this wallet, we can have complete control of our crypto. Like the hosted wallet, the self-custody wallet is also safe. Despite having software to remember your password, it said that the sole responsibility in remembering and safeguarding your password falls entirely on the user. They will offer the user a private key or seed phrase. The private key consists of a 12-word phrase. Maybe I will prefer the seed phrase. The private key might be too long to remember.

Self-custody wallet differs from a hosted wallet in the sense that the former can have access to more advanced crypto activities like yield farming, staking, lending, borrowing, and more. But many opt to choose the Hosted wallet for it is easy to use

I, as a crypto investor who already has some experience in this world, I would recommend that you start with the Exodus self-custody wallet, because it is very easy to use, has good customer service, has many tokens available which you can store and is very secure, that is my recommendation.

I, as a crypto investor who already has some experience in this world, I would recommend that you start with the Exodus self-custody wallet, because it is very easy to use, has good customer service, has many tokens available which you can store and is very secure, that is my recommendation.
Thank you so much my friend, nice seeing you here and nice reading your valuable advice basing from your experience. It's good to try your recommendation. I also started investing crypto. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on my fate on this crypto thing.

Thank you so much my friend, nice seeing you here and nice reading your valuable advice basing from your experience. It's good to try your recommendation. I also started investing crypto. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on my fate on this crypto thing.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I really appreciate your kind comments, I was away from most ptp forums for a while because I was working on other projects and as a moderator of Bizdustry but now I have more time for them.

On the other hand, I wish you luck in your investments, remember to inform yourself a lot and be cautious, the crypto world is the craziest market in the financial system, and invest only a small part of your profits, perhaps in the future that small part will become an amount that will brighten your day.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I really appreciate your kind comments, I was away from most ptp forums for a while because I was working on other projects and as a moderator of Bizdustry but now I have more time for them.

On the other hand, I wish you luck in your investments, remember to inform yourself a lot and be cautious, the crypto world is the craziest market in the financial system, and invest only a small part of your profits, perhaps in the future that small part will become an amount that will brighten your day.
Thank you so much, it's indeed true that we cannot play the crypto thing there are many crazy people this time who takes advantage to those new in crypto business. I will surely be very careful. I'll engage only to trusted people. It's good to be safe than sorry.

I am not sure about this, but I have been using Coinomi for a long time. It does seem like one of the best wallets out there and I have been using Coinomi for some time. I think that it is a self-custody wallet. You tend to download the wallet and you can use it independently. It is a great wallet.

I am not sure about this, but I have been using Coinomi for a long time. It does seem like one of the best wallets out there and I have been using Coinomi for some time. I think that it is a self-custody wallet. You tend to download the wallet and you can use it independently. It is a great wallet.
I haven't heard about Coinomi wallet. I will Google search about this wallet. I also do not have idea if self custody wallet and Coinomi wallet are the same. @riberet19 could you explain it here if these two wallets mean the same.

I haven't heard about Coinomi wallet. I will Google search about this wallet. I also do not have idea if self custody wallet and Coinomi wallet are the same. @riberet19 could you explain it here if these two wallets mean the same.

I think that Coinomi wallet is, indeed, a self-custody wallet. This is because you have the power to manage your cryptocurrencies. Coinomi is quite similar to the kind of wallet @riberet19 mentioned. He mentioned Exodus wallet and Coinomi wallet is also quite similar to Exodus. So, I think that Coinomi wallet is certainly a self-custody wallet.

I think that Coinomi wallet is, indeed, a self-custody wallet. This is because you have the power to manage your cryptocurrencies. Coinomi is quite similar to the kind of wallet @riberet19 mentioned. He mentioned Exodus wallet and Coinomi wallet is also quite similar to Exodus. So, I think that Coinomi wallet is certainly a self-custody wallet.

Coinomi is a self-custody wallet so it is very similar to Exodus, in fact Coinomi is also among my favorites, but it is somewhat more complicated to use from my perspective for a newbie since the cryptocurrencies have to be added manually many times by the user himself, which from my point of view is not the best for a novice user, but anyway, it seems to me to be an excellent wallet and extremely secure.
@Starmix

Coinomi is a self-custody wallet so it is very similar to Exodus, in fact Coinomi is also among my favorites, but it is somewhat more complicated to use from my perspective for a newbie since the cryptocurrencies have to be added manually many times by the user himself, which from my point of view is not the best for a novice user, but anyway, it seems to me to be an excellent wallet and extremely secure.
@Starmix
Thank you so much for the clarification at least I learned from you that Coinomi and self custody wallet are the same. You're expert on crypto and its coin alliances.

@Starmix

I have been utilising the Coinomi wallet for a long time and I have never ever encountered any kind of problem. In fact, I have found that it is quite user-friendly wallet compared to many other wallets and it also supports many coins, including altcoins as well. I have never used Exodus wallet, though.

Thank you so much for the clarification at least I learned from you that Coinomi and self custody wallet are the same. You're expert on crypto and its coin alliances.
A lot of time in the crypto world and a lot of headaches made me learn, that's why I try to help people learn in the best way and not make the mistakes that I made!

@Passionate-writer Yes, you are right, it is easy to use, but as a user of both wallets, it seems to me that Exodus is better for newcomers, it is just my point of view.

A lot of time in the crypto world and a lot of headaches made me learn, that's why I try to help people learn in the best way and not make the mistakes that I made!

@Passionate-writer Yes, you are right, it is easy to use, but as a user of both wallets, it seems to me that Exodus is better for newcomers, it is just my point of view.

It is good to see that you help people. I also tend to help people and this is what I have been doing for a long time. As far as self-custody wallets are concerned, they are far much more reliable, even more than web-based wallets. Web-based wallets have been hacked in the past, so this is why many people may be quite apprehensive when it comes to using them. There are many things I love about Coinomi wallet. Its interface is one of them.

Custodial wallets and self-custodial wallets each have their pros and cons, which one is best depends on the user. One of the advantages of a self-custodial wallet is that the government cannot know how much crypto we have, while the cons are that it is less user friendly and often causes problems for beginners. In my opinion, for frequent transactions it is best to use a custodial wallet and the balance should not be more than $1000. while self-custodial wallets are more suitable for long-term crypto storage as well as for staking and the amount is more than $1k.

Custodial wallets and self-custodial wallets each have their pros and cons, which one is best depends on the user. One of the advantages of a self-custodial wallet is that the government cannot know how much crypto we have, while the cons are that it is less user friendly and often causes problems for beginners. In my opinion, for frequent transactions it is best to use a custodial wallet and the balance should not be more than $1000. while self-custodial wallets are more suitable for long-term crypto storage as well as for staking and the amount is more than $1k.
Thanks for sharing your brilliant ideas on Custodial wallets and Self - custodial wallets. It's better to own this two. Well, it's good to start with the one I could manage.

10,471Threads
84,014Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back