• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Selling products online

Moseschidera

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.298000
Referral Credit
With the growth of e-commerce, there are many places one can promote and sell goods over the internet these days. In your experience or research, what would you say are some of the top online avenues for selling? Some that come to mind are website stores, marketplaces like Amazon/eBay, and social commerce. Where have you seen the most potential?

I think social media platforms have the most potentials. This is because a lot of people make use of social media, and for most of them it is a lot easier to get an account on social media and as well manage it.

I used to be an online seller a few years back, and during that time, eBay was the go-to platform for most people. However, I am not quite sure if it still holds that same level of popularity today. In our country, Shopee and Lazada have taken over and are now the most popular e-commerce websites. Additionally, TikTok has been gaining a lot of popularity recently.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member