• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Selling vegetables exclusively

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.451900
Referral Credit
Selling vegetables only could elevate your financial needs. People eat vegetables and every household never misses buying vegetables. It is best to sell only vegetables so you can concentrate well on their preservation. If you mix it with fruits, you will have a difficult time placing them in the right order to avoid getting rotten. You can add another item as soon as you are familiar with the proper order of the vegetables and have the idea on how to organize the fruits. You need a fruit stand and a vegetable stand. For me, this is a very good business that requires a small capital but energy and passion.

Yes, it can be profitable, especially if there is a high demand for vegetables in the location, if there is no stiff competition, if you know how to market it effectively, and so on.
Just look around during the market days, you can see a series of veggie vendors and each of them is busy entertaining their customers. Before the day ended, all their veggies were sold out.

There is a lot of demand for different types of vegetables, most families prefer to purchase fresh vegetables which they cook daily. So selling vegetables is a far more lucrative business compared to working online.

There is a lot of demand for different types of vegetables, most families prefer to purchase fresh vegetables which they cook daily. So selling vegetables is a far more lucrative business compared to working online.
I agree with you, selling vegetables earns a seller lucratively than working online. Working online takes days to wait for money to come unlike in selling vegetables, there is money all the time.

12,042Threads
92,890Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member