Senator JD Vance announced as Trump running mate for 2024 election

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.096950
Referral Credit
Senator JD Vance, 39, has been picked as the running mate for the 2024 election .Former US president, Donald Trump has announced.

Trump made the announcement on Truth Social on Monday evening, July 15.After lengthy deliberation and thought, and considering the tremendous talents, Trump decided that the person best suited to assume the position of Vice President of the United States is Senator JD Vance of the Great State of Ohio.

Good luck to then then, I haven't really been following up with the elections so far, I think most of the information I have gotten have mostly been from this forum.

This same man bad mouthed Trump some years ago and called him unprintable names. Goes to show you that there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics.

Yes, he is going to run things with Trump. What else than to support them and wish them well.
It seems that Harris and his partner led in the poll in three states. Harris seems a brave lady. She might be the first woman president of the United States. We already had two lady presidents in the Philippines all not good presidents.

13,254Threads
99,245Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member