Serial baby killer jailed 14 years by Manchester court

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Lucy Letby , a British nurse, has been found guilty of the attempted murder of a baby girl. Baby K

Lucy Letby, 34-year-old a serial child killer has been found guilty of the murder of Baby K,

Letby was given 14 whole-life orders in prison at Manchester Crown Court for the murder of seven young babies and trying to murder six others, working at the Countess of Chester Hospital between June 2015 and June 2016.

She has been found guilty of trying to murder the ‘very premature’ baby by dislodging her breathing tube 90 minutes after her birth. Though It took the jury almost four hours to deliver their verdict following the four-week retrial.

Baby K was targeted by Letby after she was moved from the delivery room to the neo-natal unit after her premature birth.

It's very sad news. It took 4 years for the jury to give the judgement. She should have been given more severe punishment for the crime she has done.
I think so too, just 10 years doesn't cut it for me. Maybe she would have been given double or triple of that

Devil nurse, hoping she will rot in jail and hell. She does not deserve to be a nurse. She is a serial killer. She should be hanged to death .

I am surprised why she is given so less punishment for such a heinous crime. Serial killers should be hanged to death to give an example for others.

I am surprised why she is given so less punishment for such a heinous crime. Serial killers should be hanged to death to give an example for others.
That is right, that is unfair for the parents. The criminal must be electrocuted. She does not deserve to live in freedom.

That is right, that is unfair for the parents. The criminal must be electrocuted. She does not deserve to live in freedom.

And the fact is we cannot expect it from a nurse whose aim is to save lives of people.

And the fact is we cannot expect it from a nurse whose aim is to save lives of people.
She's a demonic nurse. She's insane. She hated babies how much more to the old patients? Hoping to see her ugly face.

That's even the most appalling part. One that should be saving lives is now the one going on a killing spree

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member