• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Set clear goals and maintain focus in your business

Whether you are into business or not, one should set clear goals in life for what one want's to achieve. One can have shirt term and long term goals. This does help one to stay focused and manage time well to achieve them. One stays focused and thus, more productive. I start my day with a to do list. I might not be able to accomplish all on the list, but my day stays focused and well planned. It turns out productive at the end. Without a to do list, I just feel like a headless chicken

Whether you are into business or not, one should set clear goals in life for what one want's to achieve. One can have shirt term and long term goals. This does help one to stay focused and manage time well to achieve them. One stays focused and thus, more productive. I start my day with a to do list. I might not be able to accomplish all on the list, but my day stays focused and well planned. It turns out productive at the end. Without a to do list, I just feel like a headless chicken
That's right it's not only about business to set clear goals even to our personal lives. Though it may take years to achieve at least we have to try setting clear goals and check the ones accomplished realistically.

In case you cannot meet your clear goals, evaluate the reasons why, go back to them, and visualize in your capacity how to make them happen. As much as possible focus on your business because it's where you will see your goals as being achieved.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member