• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Shift your focus from money to asset

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Let's shift our focus from money to asset. Money may disappear in split seconds if invest in you don't know. It's better to buy an asset that multiplies your profit. An asset is something tangible and manageable that guarantees living in financial freedom. You may convert your asset to cash, in millions. What can you say?

It is assets that is looked at to say if someone is wealthy. No matter how much liquid cash you have anf you don't have assets, you are a poor man.

An asset could be converted to cash during the right time when the price is stable. Money could not be enough if the source is weak.
Yes,it is not just to make money . We need tangible assets that we can easily convert to money and get more out of it during emergencies

Yes,it is not just to make money . We need tangible assets that we can easily convert to money and get more out of it during emergencies
I sometimes can't believe the prices that we have this time. Everyone tightens their belts. The shoes and clothes departments in malls are almost empty of people. People flock to the wet market.

That's very significant for those who have money to be able to convert cash through buying an asset. In my case, I want to own an asset building for rent. There is double effect an asset to also serve as a passive income.

12,085Threads
93,136Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member