Shocking Discovery at Sinwar's Killing Site: IDF Found UNRWA Teacher's Passport, Questions UN

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.657000
Referral Credit
In a startling revelation, the Israeli Defense Forces discovered a passport belonging to a United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRWA) teacher on the body of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar, who was killed during a military operation.

This shocking find raises serious questions about potential UN involvement and complicity. The passport, linked to Hani Zourob, adds a new layer to the ongoing narrative surrounding the recent conflict.

The News in Israel was that he wasn't deliberately tracked but accidentally engaged by reservist Israeli soldiers [not even Special Forces] who did what they did sending him to Paradise as he lived and wished for.

I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you, and all the families of the earth will be blessed through you.” Gen 12:2-3. Surely it's obvious that God's promises are being fulfilled before the eyes of the world if only they would see. ( Statement from a viewer)

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

13,330Threads
99,618Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member