• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Shop at discount or bulk stores to save money

These days it's becoming hard to find a store that gives discounts, so it would be best to simply find a store you can buy in bulk. This will also help you save a lot as well

I guess that by bulk stores, you mean a wholesale shop. The challenge is that it only works for businesses. You can't go to buy retail quantities from a bulk store. They don't sell.

I tend to shop at discount stores and often buy in bulk to save money. This strategy also helps me avoid frequent trips to the grocery store. It's a great way to cut down on costs and keep my pantry stocked with essentials.
Yes you can be doing your shopping once a week that way you can buy in bulk to help you get discount for your bulk buying

That's absolutely true, if we buy products at wholesale stores we can save money. Like when I was going to buy an Epson printer with a market price of around $100, and I got a reference from a friend about a wholesale shop for printers and I was also given a shop business card, after arriving at the shop at a price of $95 after haggling then we agreed on a price of $90, but strangely the shop wrote the bill for $95, after I asked, the shop answered so that several shops who took the product from him would not be angry because they were selling goods at a cheap price.

If the discount store is close to your residence, it is worth shopping there to save some money. If it is far away, the cost of transportation can be significant especially if you do not have your own vehicle.

If the discount store is close to your residence, it is worth shopping there to save some money. If it is far away, the cost of transportation can be significant especially if you do not have your own vehicle.
You are right it is good to shop at the discount shop near you. Not for those that are far from the discounted shops

There is no discount store in my place. It never happened. Only bulk buying is happening every now and then.
Yes you can take advantage of it as it if that's is what you have in your country mate. it's almost same thing as buying from a discount shop.

Yes you can take advantage of it as it if that's is what you have in your country mate. it's almost same thing as buying from a discount shop.
There's none here to shop with discounts only on special occasions like fiesta and Christmas.

There's none here to shop with discounts only on special occasions like fiesta and Christmas.
I was referring to the shops you can make in bulk to save money. if you have any like that you can take advantage of it.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member