Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 25, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.591725
Referral Credit
Hi there, I am Shortie and I am a professional freelance writer of over 10 years. I am at the moment offering an article writing service in which I will write articles between 300 - 1000 words on the topic of your request.

Prices per word on articles are £0.01 per word. All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

500-word articles are £5 ($6.50 US)
1000-word articles are £10 ($13 US)

I can also do bulk article orders, please contact me regarding those and we can discuss them.

You can see my work upon request as well.

Please either reply below or contact me via PM here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Ebenz and Nomad
This is a great service and such an excellent work experience you have there,though i have not seen any of your but i hope to contact you to discuss some business pretty soon.This is a season of great exploits and making valuable connections both sociallly and economically.

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie
Hi there, I am Shortie and I am a professional freelance writer of over 10 years. I am at the moment offering an article writing service in which I will write articles between 300 - 1000 words on the topic of your request.

Prices per word on articles are £0.01 per word. All prices set are via my currency and then the currency is converted to US $

500-word articles are £5 ($6.50 US)
1000-word articles are £10 ($13 US)

I can also do bulk article orders, please contact me regarding those and we can discuss them.

You can see my work upon request as well.

Please either reply below or contact me via PM here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you :)
That's really Great of you.. I don't know whether you have account in Fiverr & Upwork
All the best for all your efforts

• Like Button
Reactions: Shortie
BUMP

Still have space at the moment for article writing. If you are looking to have articles written for your site, I may be able to help you.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or to enquire about a certain topic for an article.