• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Should families settle their children financially with some bulk money as they turn adults?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.911705
Referral Credit
Some families settle their children with some considerable bulk sum of money when they turn adults and want to move out and stay alone. My dad gave me that settlement.

Should all families do that to help their children stand financially?

It depends on the family setting and the financial capacities of the parents. I don't think that any well to do parents will deny their biological children such privilege. That's is normal and right thing to do. But in situation where the parents are not well to do, such privilege can be overlooked.

Yes, if I can, I will provide them with a substantial amount of money. I intend to set aside funds for them so that they won't struggle, especially when they are job hunting.
Definitely this is how it should be. Parents that are stable financially should settle their children before dying

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member