Should Indian women be allowed to carry weapons for self defense or security increased in work place?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
It's since years women have been attacked as they are still thought to be the weaker sex and object of exploitation. They are beaten, raped, killed if they protest against the wrong done to them. Work places in India are becoming unsafe day by day. To check this should women be allowed to carry weapons along with them while out of home or should the security arrangement at work place be increased?

It's the best option if only allowed by your government. The women there must also learn self defense. They have to stay away from an isolated place. They must bring a tear gas.
I agree with you. Today the doctors took a protest procession to the government secretariat and the police released tear gas at them.

I agree with you. Today the doctors took a protest procession to the government secretariat and the police released tear gas at them.
Bad police, why did they release tear gas to the protesters? How nice to fight the police, nonsense police. they have not done well in your society.

It's the best option if only allowed by your government. The women there must also learn self defense. They have to stay away from an isolated place. They must bring a tear gas.

That is correct; women must be taught self-defense for free. Perpetrators often abuse them, and they should learn how to protect themselves. I always bring tear gas with me, just in case.

It's must not be weapon o there can carry pepper spray
Post automatically merged:

It's must not be weapon o there can carry pepper spray
Because if police where too stop people and search them and they found something dangerous that is another problem

That is correct; women must be taught self-defense for free. Perpetrators often abuse them, and they should learn how to protect themselves. I always bring tear gas with me, just in case.
There were plenty of cases in India involving rape and murder. It's best to include in their school curriculum a subject on self defense. I think they do not have ROTC subject in India where youths learn self defense, respect for human lives, good citizenship, value human dignity, and fear God and laws.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member