Should Vinesh Phogat retire?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.767375
Referral Credit
Vinesh Phogat has decided to retire from wrestling but I don't think so she should. Winning and losing is a part of the game and there's some preference shown too. However that doesn't mean one should loose heart. I think she has still a long way to go.

I don't know why she made this decision. Maybe it was the dream of a player to win a medal in the Olympics, but her dream was shattered, and she knows she won't be able to win a medal now because of her age.

I don't know why she made this decision. Maybe it was the dream of a player to win a medal in the Olympics, but her dream was shattered, and she knows she won't be able to win a medal now because of her age.
If age is the factor it can be a right decision but if she has the strength I think she shouldn't retire.

If age is the factor it can be a right decision but if she has the strength I think she shouldn't retire.

I think she is retiring because she is disturbed by her disqualification in the Olympic games.

@Sanjeev ,it's not about the age of the Indian wrestler, it was about her weight. It was learned that she was overweight weight when her opponent complained that she's too heavy. Phogat was about to march for the final but got disqualified because she's overweight.

@Sanjeev ,it's not about the age of the Indian wrestler, it was about her weight. It was learned that she was overweight weight when her opponent complained that she's too heavy. Phogat was about to march for the final but got disqualified because she's overweight.

We are not talking about her disqualification but her retirement from the sports.

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member