Should We Inherit Crypto Wallets?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
According to crypto observers, a lot of crypto is lost or inaccessible (not burning crypto), of course there are many reasons why crypto is lost, such as the death of the wallet owner, loss of private keys, or loss of wallet hardware, etc. People don't know when they will die, neither the old nor the young, even those who are still babies. So in your opinion, should we pass on the crypto wallet or at least tell the password, private key and how to use it to the people closest to us such as parents, siblings or husband/wife so that when the wallet owner dies they won't lose the crypto.

I have all my information about the cryptographic wallets written on physical paper and saved in a safe place so that what could happen, also a person I trust has the seed keys.

According to crypto observers, a lot of crypto is lost or inaccessible (not burning crypto), of course there are many reasons why crypto is lost, such as the death of the wallet owner, loss of private keys, or loss of wallet hardware, etc. People don't know when they will die, neither the old nor the young, even those who are still babies. So in your opinion, should we pass on the crypto wallet or at least tell the password, private key and how to use it to the people closest to us such as parents, siblings or husband/wife so that when the wallet owner dies they won't lose the crypto.
Yes, this is right and should be done since crypto is a valuable asset just like real cash or there could also be a position of the next of kin details where such person can be contacted and handed over the crypto wallet.

12,012Threads
92,709Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member