Signs a man no longer loves his wife?

What a pitiful wife, well if the husband has a mistress,that is a sign that he stops loving his wife. That husband does not love his wife, the wife may have not taken good care of herself.

What a pitiful wife, well if the husband has a mistress,that is a sign that he stops loving his wife. That husband does not love his wife, the wife may have not taken good care of herself.
A wife who don't take good care of herself is the worst. lol

A wife who don't take good care of herself is the worst. lol
The wife must remain sexy and admirable especially in the eyes of her husband to avoid getting a mistress but there are husbands whose nature is like that despite wifey lovely and sexy. Men are born to be polygamous.

The wife must remain sexy and admirable especially in the eyes of her husband to avoid getting a mistress but there are husbands whose nature is like that despite wifey lovely and sexy. Men are born to be polygamous.
Nooooooo, we are not born to be polygamous. Personally, if i have a wife i love, then why would i check another woman?

Nooooooo, we are not born to be polygamous. Personally, if i have a wife i love, then why would i check another woman?
That's the result of a research study that men are born to be polygamous. They're not contented with one lol.

In India most wife's are treated as objects of utility. So thinking of love from the husband, most women don't expect usually in arranged marriage.

In India most wife's are treated as objects of utility. So thinking of love from the husband, most women don't expect usually in arranged marriage.
That happens because they were married in the absence of love so observed no respect and trust. It's good if there's love developed before the marital union to happen.

That happens because they were married in the absence of love so observed no respect and trust. It's good if there's love developed before the marital union to happen.
Love does develop in some couples but not all. Now in India love before marriage is prevalent but not in all families.

Dear @Starmix , do you also believe men are polygamous in nature? I don't think so. I think it is exposure and choice that makes a man to constantly run after skirts.

That's the result of a research study that men are born to be polygamous. They're not contented with one lol.
That research is lie, i am sure the research is conducted on area where polygamous is common like rural areas where its common.

That research is lie, i am sure the research is conducted on area where polygamous is common like rural areas where its common.
Try to dig in different research results though it's not all are doing it but we can't argue with the findings. Just set your own principle to be faithful so culture of love is set perfectly.

Try to dig in different research results though it's not all are doing it but we can't argue with the findings. Just set your own principle to be faithful so culture of love is set perfectly.
To be honest, i know there are some men who want to have more than one wife, but that is rude and evil. The Bible clearly states that one man for one woman.

To be honest, i know there are some men who want to have more than one wife, but that is rude and evil. The Bible clearly states that one man for one woman.
11 commandment " Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife but if thy neighbor's wife covets you, thou shall not refuse.😁 This was the answer for most untrustworthy husbands.

11 commandment " Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife but if thy neighbor's wife covets you, thou shall not refuse.😁 This was the answer for most untrustworthy husbands.
That's men for you. They don't lack what to say and cover up themselves.

Back to the topic, before a man falls out of love with his wife, it means that the wife has done something that is terrible enough to be said that she crossed the line. We don't always hear that part though.

That's men for you. They don't lack what to say and cover up themselves.

Back to the topic, before a man falls out of love with his wife, it means that the wife has done something that is terrible enough to be said that she crossed the line. We don't always hear that part though.
There are only few wives and husbands engaging in betrayal, generally, they and faithful and true are what they cultured in their marriages.

I hope my future wife is trustworthy.

Dear @Starmix , do you also believe men are polygamous in nature? I don't think so. I think it is exposure and choice that makes a man to constantly run after skirts.
There are both good and bad men in this World. Not all men run after women leaving his wife. At least my husband didn't.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member