Signs a man no longer loves his wife?

Of course you will know it the way she cares you without mental reservations.
You are right, if she cares for me and shows me love then she is trustworthy. i don't want to fall in love with a toxic person.

There are both good and bad men in this World. Not all men run after women leaving his wife. At least my husband didn't.
That's right not everyone is bad. They are both bad and good women and men.

True, we all have different personalities; there are many peoples who appreciate and respect their partners.
Being good to a spouse is no gender issue. it is about an individual mannerism.You are either a good man or woman and that's it

You are right, if she cares for me and shows me love then she is trustworthy. i don't want to fall in love with a toxic person.
Life will be beautiful if someone we love, love us in rerun without mental reservation. Fake love resorts to a short term happiness once caught pretending. It's good to observe the person first to know the cause why a husband's love fades away. Perhaps the wife doesn't care herself to look attractive to the eyes of her husband. That's only one factor there might be more.

Yes, there will be no more love and communication will cease. I think this is likely the first sign to note
Yeah you are right communication issues is a sign that the man lost intrest in you love is a great thing but it is also very fragile

What are the signs that show a man is no longer interested in and attracted to his wife or partner?
When a man is not longer attracted to his wife, he is always displeased and irritated by any of her slight actions and always complain about what she does and won't even give her attention or show any sign of care.

When a man is not longer attracted to his wife, he is always displeased and irritated by any of her slight actions and always complain about what she does and won't even give her attention or show any sign of care.
True, he will be a angry all the time, even if the wife don't make any mistake the husband will get angry over a little thing, and non of her work will make him happy.

Yes no sign of care and it can be traumatic to the woman in such a caee it good that the woman leaves.

The wife must remain sexy and admirable especially in the eyes of her husband to avoid getting a mistress but there are husbands whose nature is like that despite wifey lovely and sexy. Men are born to be polygamous.
I bet all women wants to look sexy and attractive towards their husbands and on this case the husband can also help with that, women sometimes lose beauties and attractiveness when they are over stressed and pressured either by work, children or household chores with the man helping the woman out sometimes with any of this can actually keep the woman fit and maintain her beauty which will make her attractive to her husband.

I bet all women wants to look sexy and attractive towards their husbands and on this case the husband can also help with that, women sometimes lose beauties and attractiveness when they are over stressed and pressured either by work, children or household chores with the man helping the woman out sometimes with any of this can actually keep the woman fit and maintain her beauty which will make her attractive to her husband.
I agree with you a busy wife at work, at chores and kids keeping stressed her. With the help of the husband the wife can have time to relax and care herself.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member