singer, Céline Dion has been living with symptoms of stiff person syndrome for 17 years,

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.021950
Referral Credit
The multiple award-winning singer, Céline Dion has been living with symptoms of stiff person syndrome for 17 years. This was revealed in a new documentary

The documentary shows her with the condition, her physician Dr. Amanda Piquet, director of the autoimmune neurology program at the University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical Campus, as stated what goes on with the singer when she suffers the illness.

She is under going. a physical therapy sessions what appear to be standard exercises with her physical therapist. This is part of her treatment efforts to improve her health and hopefully perform again.

I just found out about the news on TikTok, and she seemed to be in a lot of pain. I hope she recovers soon with the help of her treatments. I have not had the chance to watch the documentary yet.
Yes her physicians are on point. They are doing all they can to get her well. I know she would gets better with time.

13,216Threads
99,124Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member