Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
In some countries, older single women professionals, investors are being targeted for financial fraud, by powerful people and companies, with married women and other well connected frauds falsely claiming to own their savings, after criminally defaming the investor. Is this problem faced by older single women in your country also?

There are some very powerful people involved in the financial fraud on single women, they are first getting the government records for the tax id changed and the single woman investor is not informed about the change in government records for her tax id. Only when the investor tries to update records, she is informed that her tax id data has been changed by a fraudster.

I suppose this happens, but I had never heard about this, a fraud that is becoming very common in my country is that of the child in distress, they use the profile of the child of an elderly mother or father saying that he is in an economic predicament and that he needs money and thus convince the victim to transfer money.

12,099Threads
93,235Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member