• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Sites needing tutors

There is a false freedom in my current country, at the point I'm considering the opportunity to repatriate (but in such a case, I'll strictly avoid my former region, worse than Latin America, to choose a northern autonomous oblast, bordering with Germanic or Eastern European areas, that's sustainable and became even more viable when the central government changed).

There is a false freedom in my current country, at the point I'm considering the opportunity to repatriate (but in such a case, I'll strictly avoid my former region, worse than Latin America, to choose a northern autonomous oblast, bordering with Germanic or Eastern European areas, that's sustainable and became even more viable when the central government changed).
Rules and policies on some countries like yours and Germany are hunky strict according to my cousin who married a German and became a widow. She said living their isn't easy.

In my case, it would be Austria and Croatia (this latter just entered into the EU, but if I don't mistake, it didn't adopt the euro currency, maintaining its dear old one). The region I'd choose (it shares some Germanic culture, as Austria, but not all German laws) is one of the best in terms of free health services and opportunities for entrepreneurs. In any way, I need at least 3 conditions to move and I also need to first organize all in my current country.

In my case, it would be Austria and Croatia (this latter just entered into the EU, but if I don't mistake, it didn't adopt the euro currency, maintaining its dear old one). The region I'd choose (it shares some Germanic culture, as Austria, but not all German laws) is one of the best in terms of free health services and opportunities for entrepreneurs. In any way, I need at least 3 conditions to move and I also need to first organize all in my current country.
Which country do you refer to migrate to? It is best in Australia . I also like to get a job there in Australia, online work. My niece works in an Australian magazine online and she earns at $2000 a month.

Which country do you refer to migrate to? It is best in Australia . I also like to get a job there in Australia, online work. My niece works in an Australian magazine online and she earns at $2000 a month.
Yes, I also have Australia in mind. I'd really love to move there, but I must be realistic. I don't own the proper qualifications required by the Australian government to get hired (my teaching qualification degree, taken in my current country, lasted 3 years, cause a special curriculum for adult working students needing to get a degree as soon as possible, concentrating the exams dedicated to 4 or 5 years of university in only 3, while the Australian requirement for a teaching qualification degree is a minimum of 4 lasting years of university course). I also own a primary and kindergarten teaching qualification from my former country, but, as during my times a special dedicated High School qualified, I can spend such a qualification no elsewhere but in 18 to 19 areas of my former country. In addition, I haven't any social contact nor family member in Australia and such a limitation must be taken in account, especially considered I'm not any more a youngster in her twenties or thirties.

Yes, I also have Australia in mind. I'd really love to move there, but I must be realistic. I don't own the proper qualifications required by the Australian government to get hired (my teaching qualification degree, taken in my current country, lasted 3 years, cause a special curriculum for adult working students needing to get a degree as soon as possible, concentrating the exams dedicated to 4 or 5 years of university in only 3, while the Australian requirement for a teaching qualification degree is a minimum of 4 lasting years of university course). I also own a primary and kindergarten teaching qualification from my former country, but, as during my times a special dedicated High School qualified, I can spend such a qualification no elsewhere but in 18 to 19 areas of my former country. In addition, I haven't any social contact nor family member in Australia and such a limitation must be taken in account, especially considered I'm not any more a youngster in her twenties or thirties.
That would be the hindrance in migrating to Australia, however, you can work there non-teaching work. Try to Google search about the other qualifications to qualify for Australia.

Very probably, I'd need to attend a new long-term course to get a new qualification and it would have a cost. So I'd need to evaluate what's better worth the effort and meanwhile to not jeopardise my finances: repatriate in a frontier area to engage in a job I have yet studied for, with the benefit I yet know how to move in the environment or to leave for something completely new. I must think a lot about. It's not an easy decision.

He is enthusiastic about the idea to live in the frontier with Croatia. I'm European, so he knows that for better or for worse, in any way we would stay between my former country and another EU territory. As I count on a job experience in that region, even if it happened 25 years ago, and my father had a military experience there, for better or for worse I would not go totally blindly. And I'm qualified there for many public competitions in a lot of areas, as my first university degree and qualifying High School are both Italian. I also have an acquaintance living there. But he is perplexed about going to Australia, where we never had been, no experiences and no acquaintances at all. I can't blame him if he is so perplexed.

He is enthusiastic about the idea to live in the frontier with Croatia. I'm European, so he knows that for better or for worse, in any way we would stay between my former country and another EU territory. As I count on a job experience in that region, even if it happened 25 years ago, and my father had a military experience there, for better or for worse I would not go totally blindly. And I'm qualified there for many public competitions in a lot of areas, as my first university degree and qualifying High School are both Italian. I also have an acquaintance living there. But he is perplexed about going to Australia, where we never had been, no experiences and no acquaintances at all. I can't blame him if he is so perplexed.
Nah, it is not good to gamble going to a country you don't know anyone, It is difficult, you might experience problem. Australia is a strict country. It is better to both of you decide thee best option where to migrate.

At this moment, what appears to us to be the best option is a frontier region in the extreme northeastern side of my former country. For good or for bad, despite the lack of many acquaintances, I know how to move, being part of my former country and I also have a job experience. In any way, we need 3 favorable circumstances to fulfil, before moving.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member