Sites that don't allow users to edit posts and comments. Is it a glitch or intentional?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.043108
Referral Credit
I have been on a few sites that don't allow people to edit the posts they have made. I know most WordPress sites allow that. Is it a glitch or something the admin wants to implement? I feel people should be allowed to edit their posts.

Glitch or intent?

I know a few recently that put a policy into practice of not being able to edit content after a certain period of time, due to an increase of human spam bots going in and adding links to their posted content after the fact, essentially to spam without "triggering" anti-spam measures.

I also encounter with similar problem. Some sites like Steemit they act as they are number one and they are king. They make site so much complicated as this key that key, and Infront of me these sites are nothing but only their showoff. These types of sites don't allow to make any changes.

BMF is one of such sites. That's why when you are posting on such sites, you should be careful to make sure that you post deliberately and intentionally.

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member