Six people killed near Bondi Beach in Sydney knife attack

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Police have given a report that six people have been killed and others In a critical condition after stabbings at a shopping centre near Bondi Beach in Sydney.

The attacker was a 40-year-old man and acted alone. He was however , shot dead by an officer who confronted him Authorities said the suspect is known to them and his attack is not terror-related

There is no longer a threat following the attacker's death

I saw this news somewhere, what I don't get is why he would do such, is he mentally unstable or what.
Yeah I believe he is mentally unstable or going through some bad times. I wonder why they go on a killing spree instead of them seeking help.

Yeah I believe he is mentally unstable or going through some bad times. I wonder why they go on a killing spree instead of them seeking help.
I can't remember who, but someone else made another thread about this issue, the said man was mentally unstable.

This is the only reasonable explanation for such inhuman treatment to others. Rip to those that died during the attack
I can't remember who, but someone else made another thread about this issue, the said man was mentally unstable.
such

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member