Sometimes life is like a bridge over troubled water

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
There's a song entitled Bridge Over Troubled Water and I pondered it out as comparable to someone enveloped with multiple problems like physical, financial emotional specifically on betrayals and lies. All these if burdened by someone he or she will be like a bridge with troubled water - a kind of water that looks dirty, water height abnormal, it's not on its normal passage, the same way to humans if attack with a heavy problem hard to solve.

Let's remind ourselves that no matter how big a problems is if shared to the family and close friends, there's no problem that can't be solved. Just don't give up on yourselves.

Life is never easy, there are always so many problems and issues we need to deal with. But I think that's what makes like so unique. Dealing with these difficulties makes us stronger.

There's a song entitled Bridge Over Troubled Water and I pondered it out as comparable to someone enveloped with multiple problems like physical, financial emotional specifically on betrayals and lies. All these if burdened by someone he or she will be like a bridge with troubled water - a kind of water that looks dirty, water height abnormal, it's not on its normal passage, the same way to humans if attack with a heavy problem hard to solve.

Let's remind ourselves that no matter how big a problems is if shared to the family and close friends, there's no problem that can't be solved. Just don't give up on yourselves.
Where my problems are concerned I got help from my parents as long as they were alive. The rest of the years we mother and son solved our own problems.

Where my problems are concerned I got help from my parents as long as they were alive. The rest of the years we mother and son solved our own problems.
That's how life is to have a concerted efforts with the family. Our close relatives too can help us.

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member