• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Sometimes our financial estimations are wrong

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.778350
Referral Credit
What makes us wrong in our financial estimations? The reason is so obvious. The prices of commodities fluctuate almost every day and if we make estimations for a one-week budget, we might have fall short of our estimated budget. You already set aside the budget for a week and then when you are there in the market, you will be shocked by the sudden changes in the last week's prices. What shall you do with that situation? In my case, I have to adjust the items I need to buy to match the budget that I have. What about you guys?

Estimation is not a mathematical science that is always correct, when we make financial estimates in the future of course we consider all factors/items ceteris paribus. So it is very natural that the estimates we make are always inaccurate. When we enter the shop, I will still buy according to plan even though the price increases, such as if we want to buy car tires, it is impossible to replace them by buying low quality car tires.

It is very difficult to predict online income, since powerful companies are blocking almost all online orders. So I have stopped predicting online income and try to reduce the online expenses to the extent possible.

When you estimate, you have to give allowance for shocks because nothing financial can be said to be a certainty.
My point exactly, that's why it is an estimate. it means you are not too sure. So it it a gap to fill in, in the future.

In some places, security agencies are criminally defaming older single woman professionals, because the lazy greedy wife of a top security agency employees wants to rob the savings of the single woman.

In some places, security agencies are criminally defaming older single woman professionals, because the lazy greedy wife of a top security agency employees wants to rob the savings of the single woman.
It is only happening in your place not in my place and others place full of fraudulent acts. I am wondering how people survive there surrounded by fraudsters.

It is only happening in your place not in my place and others place full of fraudulent acts. I am wondering how people survive there surrounded by fraudsters.
The election results in some states are an indication of the widespread financial fraud in the country, and it is very difficult for a large number of citizens to get justice, prevent exploitation.

The election results in some states are an indication of the widespread financial fraud in the country, and it is very difficult for a large number of citizens to get justice, prevent exploitation.
In today's world where democracy is vital, how come that fraud is still rampant in your area.Why don't you write the prime minister?

We can only estimate but not be definite about it. But when you estimate as a guide, try to make it as closest as you can to reality so that you won't be shocked too much.

12,088Threads
93,187Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member