• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Sometimes our financial estimations are wrong

Estimates are based on predictions, forecast. In this rapidly changing world, our estimates can be wrong at times. That's why we need to review our estimates from time to time.
That is exactly what to do when estimating prices of the commodities by reviewing before going to the area. Though it may not be fixed, at least there is something to get hints on.

My friend had idea he can hold much longer with his savings but he spend it much faster. He needed urgent job and he he travel in another town for it. I hope he will not make again same mistake.
That's crucial, he saved his money and he hold it much longer but spent fast. He made a wrong estimation. Money is hard to produce but easy to spend. I was also like friend but I arrived hard to change my mindset.

12,088Threads
93,180Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member