• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Startup problems that may cause failure

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
If you are a beginner in business, you have to do constant planning before starting because you may stumble and may never recover your losses. One reason for that is you lack financial management. If you cannot manage your finances well, you better hire someone to train you on what to do. the next cause is the lack of demand for your products. Never sell products that are tasteless people will never buy. Only sell products that are the demand of time. As a beginner, you might be ineffective in marketing which is why never jump to the idea that you are skilled. You might also have a knowledge and skills gap. You need to repair this. You must only hire the right people. Lastly, don't fail to plan because many businesses fail because the owner fails to plan.

Everything big or small must be considered and given action to promote his business through the right marketing. Despite a startup business but if you are smart, you can apply tactics that will lead you to the right thing.

There are many problems that allow business start-ups to fail, and there is no guarantee that a financial management expert will succeed in running a business, because their spearhead is sales or daily turnover, so it is possible that they will not be able to make a profit.

If they are not ready to start a business they should not attempt because money might be put to waste. It's better to make constant planning and make changes to possible risks once ready to start.

Last edited:
If someone intends to open a business startup, of course they will make plans and strategies including calculating the capital needed, determining the business location, etc. However, unfortunately many start-ups fail because there is insufficient capital to operate the business, so the business cannot make a profit.

If someone intends to open a business startup, of course they will make plans and strategies including calculating the capital needed, determining the business location, etc. However, unfortunately many start-ups fail because there is insufficient capital to operate the business, so the business cannot make a profit.
A business capital is the hindrance to start a business which is why others apply for a loan just to have capital forgetting about the risks of loan interest charges. It is better to have a business start-up based on savings.

A business capital is the hindrance to start a business which is why others apply for a loan just to have capital forgetting about the risks of loan interest charges. It is better to have a business start-up based on savings.
Of course, experts do not recommend that business startups use loan capital, because business startups cannot be predicted and do not have accurate data and information. Besides that, there are also startup problems that can make a business fail, such as lack of confidence in the product being sold. .

Of course, experts do not recommend that business startups use loan capital, because business startups cannot be predicted and do not have accurate data and information. Besides that, there are also startup problems that can make a business fail, such as lack of confidence in the product being sold. .
It's advisable to save first rather than apply for a loan in the bank having an interest that seems eternal. Right time and right business must go together to be sure of profit. It's not right to start a business with a loan. There's no assurance if could pay promptly.

One major startup problem is starting the business without having a full understanding of how it works. Most people just rush into a particular business simply cause they see others doing it.

The most peculiar startup problems that may cause failure is inability to establish a ready market for your products. As a new business just starting out, it is very difficult to get a ready market for your products. It can make stock to overstay and even gets spoilt without buyers.

It's advisable to save first rather than apply for a loan in the bank having an interest that seems eternal. Right time and right business must go together to be sure of profit. It's not right to start a business with a loan. There's no assurance if could pay promptly.
When I was going to set up brick making (currently it has been closed due to losing competition with new products, Hebel or lightweight bricks). If I save first then the brick making workforce will leave, so I have sold several assets including investments.

When I was going to set up brick making (currently it has been closed due to losing competition with new products, Hebel or lightweight bricks). If I save first then the brick making workforce will leave, so I have sold several assets including investments.
At least you understood the process and the risk and were ready to accept whatever. I hope you did gain. In my case, I will be sacred and will never attempt to invest like that. But I had invested in 2005 in a company named Francswiss, at first I gained thousands but it turned out to be a scam But I gained before it was halted

At least you understood the process and the risk and were ready to accept whatever. I hope you did gain. In my case, I will be sacred and will never attempt to invest like that. But I had invested in 2005 in a company named Francswiss, at first I gained thousands but it turned out to be a scam But I gained before it was halted
The Batako business that I founded was a production business, but because times are getting more sophisticated, the products are out of date. like an old model or first series mobile phone, which is no longer used.

The Batako business that I founded was a production business, but because times are getting more sophisticated, the products are out of date. like an old model or first series mobile phone, which is no longer used.
Wow, that is a good business, all you have to do is follow the latest trend so that your business will be profitable. What do you plan for your business? It is better to operate a new one and have it marketed to social media and other sites.

Wow, that is a good business, all you have to do is follow the latest trend so that your business will be profitable. What do you plan for your business? It is better to operate a new one and have it marketed to social media and other sites.
The brick production that I carry out is done traditionally and is no longer used by people to make buildings. If I have to follow business trends and competition, of course I have to have large capital to buy machines.

The brick production that I carry out is done traditionally and is no longer used by people to make buildings. If I have to follow business trends and competition, of course I have to have large capital to buy machines.
Bricks here are still in demand for building houses. In fact, I also like my home to be built with bricks all over including the roofing, but it is getting expensive this time. The reason behind it is rare businessmen that operate bricks. They have to order other cities.

Bricks here are still in demand for building houses. In fact, I also like my home to be built with bricks all over including the roofing, but it is getting expensive this time. The reason behind it is rare businessmen that operate bricks. They have to order other cities.
You are right, many brick entrepreneurs have gone out of business, because the sales turnover level is very low, while we need production costs, especially labor costs and other fixed costs, so profits cannot cover costs.

You are right, many brick entrepreneurs have gone out of business, because the sales turnover level is very low, while we need production costs, especially labor costs and other fixed costs, so profits cannot cover costs.
The more this time, the prices of everything are skyrocketing. It seems we do not know how to survive in case the prices keep on soaring. Businesses in the city are affected, no more profit especially in the clothes and shoes department. People this time prioritize food.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member