Stay at home as ordered by Nigerian labor Congress.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
The Nigerian Labour Congress has ordered Nigerian workers to stay at home as theres no resumption of work nationwide. The predicted strike commences today June 3

The Organised Labour nationwide strike followed the deadlock meeting it had with the Federal Government and the National Assembly leaders over a new national minimum wage and reversal of the recent hike in electricity tariffs.

The labour unions argue that the current minimum wage of ₦30,000 can no longer cater to the wellbeing of an average Nigerian worker, and they want it increased or no work.

I wonder in a country where a litre of petrol is around #850 naira and you have the audacity to pay workers minimum wage of #30,000 naira. That's simply means that someone's salary can not buy full tank of petrol. Nigeria is a funny country.🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have stopped crying for Nigeria.

I wonder in a country where a litre of petrol is around #850 naira and you have the audacity to pay workers minimum wage of #30,000 naira. That's simply means that someone's salary can not buy full tank of petrol. Nigeria is a funny country.🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have stopped crying for Nigeria.
Hehe. sometimes we just have to laugh away our pains. But hopefully things get better very soon.

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member