Stick to the major cryptos

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
If you want to make a profit big, you have to stake in the major crypto. The prominent coins this time, the assets of crypto are Bitcoin and Ethereum so. These prominent coins have weathered multiple market cycles and downturns over the years. While it is true that risks remain, bigger cryptocurrencies have generally shown greater resiliency than newer or smaller cap coins. It is best to balance your crypto handling to minimize risks. Regardless, these two coins are prominent.

Last edited:
Currently I am staking Ethereum and ADA in my personal wallet, and we will get returns as a validator, but unfortunately we cannot stake Bitcoin because it uses the PoW mechanism, but you can make passive income such as deposits by activating the Earn feature on the wallet or crypto exchange and you will earn interest.

Currently I am staking Ethereum and ADA in my personal wallet, and we will get returns as a validator, but unfortunately we cannot stake Bitcoin because it uses the PoW mechanism, but you can make passive income such as deposits by activating the Earn feature on the wallet or crypto exchange and you will earn interest.
You're indeed good at that. I'm still learning by doing. It's one way to reach our goals to become rich through crypto. Let's always have this mindset.

You are correct, my friend. I have recently started to stake Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two major cryptos you mentioned. Yay. I decided to try it because I am learning in many forums.
Good luck to that my friend. That's one factor to reach your dream to become wealthy. Let's hope there is no risk that may eat your profit. Always monitor.

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member