• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Stop wasting time, start making an investment you can afford

Yes, stop wasting time, and start making an investment you can afford. What do you think is the investment you can afford to start? It is better to plan or decide on what to invest and double-check your finances. Some people are confused about when to start investing and the right investment to make. Indeed, it is not easy to think of the right investment especially if your money is insufficient, but when shall you start?
I can think of a few things offhand...
-Drop $25 (or whatever you can afford) into a savings account; don't touch it, just keep adding to it
-Find a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) and invest in it regularly
-Save up coinage regularly and roll that into savings every so often

Etc., etc.

They want magic and instant money to fly to their wallets. It is very impossible to gain much after some days of starting a business investment.
Yes, the want the money rolling in very fast this is why they fall prey to scammers. Start small but let's it be legit

Yes, the want the money rolling in very fast this is why they fall prey to scammers. Start small but let's it be legit
There are different mindsets of people others don't care and others do extra care. It's not good to believe right away.
Post automatically merged:

I can think of a few things offhand...
-Drop $25 (or whatever you can afford) into a savings account; don't touch it, just keep adding to it
-Find a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) and invest in it regularly
-Save up coinage regularly and roll that into savings every so often

Etc., etc.
That's a very good advice yes I'm doing it regularly. The proceeds of my business and portion of my salary are put to savings.

Last edited:
Time is gold
Its' also the best way to make long-term gains in terms of investments; short-term gains almost never work out. There's a reason the saying goes "Slow and steady wins the race."

Its' also the best way to make long-term gains in terms of investments; short-term gains almost never work out. There's a reason the saying goes "Slow and steady wins the race."
That's right, let's just be patient it we chose the long term investment like my mutual funds. I chose the long investment.

12,091Threads
93,200Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member