strategy I use to earn cryptocurrencies every day with bets.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.509200
Referral Credit
Many of you may know about faucetpay, on this platform I use the following strategy to earn some satoshis every day:

First of all, never bet the total amount of your bankroll, the game I tested the strategy in is the winning multiplier where you bet a % of your bankroll per game. What I recommend everyone bet on the crash is on the numbers %1.10 to %1.49, set a target of 2% daily and stop playing. A tip if you lose a match, put 3x of your bankroll and bet again, recover it and return to the initial value.

The best way to win all the time is to stay awayvfrom anything called gambling. It can cause series of psychological problems. Gambling addiction is a terrible thing, better stay away from it before it become impossible to stop.
For those who don't have control, you really have to stay away from any type of games.

This is interesting I will try to understand the strategy that you have shared. How much would you recommend that one can start with? Responsible gambling is vital and I think i have discipline when it comes to money allocation to specific programs.

12,012Threads
92,708Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member