Survey Site

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
My friend referred me to this site and I am 352 points away from my first cashout with them it is called prime opinion easy surveys and on some even if you do not qualify for the whole survey you get points which I think is very cool. 2,500 points is needed for first cashout after that 1,000 and that is for $10 PayPal.

Online surveys remain good for people live in tier one countries, we tried so many surveys sites, in start they were giving regular surveys but after some times they stopped giving surveys or very few surveys per week. So I stopped in working for them.

Online surveys remain good for people live in tier one countries, we tried so many surveys sites, in start they were giving regular surveys but after some times they stopped giving surveys or very few surveys per week. So I stopped in working for them.
Right certain countries do not do good with them which I do not think is fair.

@Tina30219 . That does sound good. I liked the fact that even when one is disqualified, one is compensated in soke points. That's the biggest problem with any survey site. You waste a lot of time if you get disqualified mid way.
I am not sure if it would work equally wwll for my geographical location. Most survey sites don't. But I have few that have worked okay for me.

@Tina30219 . That does sound good. I liked the fact that even when one is disqualified, one is compensated in soke points. That's the biggest problem with any survey site. You waste a lot of time if you get disqualified mid way.
I am not sure if it would work equally wwll for my geographical location. Most survey sites don't. But I have few that have worked okay for me.
Yes I agree I like when survey sites give some kind of points even when you do not qualify for the whole survey.

Yes I agree I like when survey sites give some kind of points even when you do not qualify for the whole survey.
I am on three survey sites. YouGov, Rakuten Insight and Toluna. I like YouGov and Rakuten Insight as they don't waste your time if you disqualify. Rakuten compensates you with some point. YouGov will soon redirect you to other survey and you will earn there. But Toluna has long surveys and one can be disqualified after spending some good amount of time and answering so many questions. It gets frustrating as you would not be compensated. That's why I don't visit Toluna so much.

I am on three survey sites. YouGov, Rakuten Insight and Toluna. I like YouGov and Rakuten Insight as they don't waste your time if you disqualify. Rakuten compensates you with some point. YouGov will soon redirect you to other survey and you will earn there. But Toluna has long surveys and one can be disqualified after spending some good amount of time and answering so many questions. It gets frustrating as you would not be compensated. That's why I don't visit Toluna so much.
I like yougov was with Toluna never had any luck with them so quit them. Never heard of rakuten what is the minimum to cashout there? I am not a fan of long surveys either do not do them very often.

I like yougov was with Toluna never had any luck with them so quit them. Never heard of rakuten what is the minimum to cashout there? I am not a fan of long surveys either do not do them very often.
Rakuten Insight. Each point earned there is equivalent to 1Rs( Indian currency). The minimum payout threshold is low. It is 100 and you can reach there easily by doing a couple of surveys. If you redeem at 900 points, they give you 100 extra and make it 1000. So, I would let it accumulate and request payment at 1000 Rs, that is equivalent to around 13 dollars.

Rakuten Insight. Each point earned there is equivalent to 1Rs( Indian currency). The minimum payout threshold is low. It is 100 and you can reach there easily by doing a couple of surveys. If you redeem at 900 points, they give you 100 extra and make it 1000. So, I would let it accumulate and request payment at 1000 Rs, that is equivalent to around 13 dollars.
Thank you I joined yesterday after talking about it here I was on Instagram and it showed up there so I signed up.

Thank you I joined yesterday after talking about it here I was on Instagram and it showed up there so I signed up.
Good to know that. Hope you like it and it actually works well for you. I guess that the earning points, payout threshold and mode of payment will differ in your country. It's a legit survey site and oje of my favorites because of the short surveys that they give.

Good to know that. Hope you like it and it actually works well for you. I guess that the earning points, payout threshold and mode of payment will differ in your country. It's a legit survey site and oje of my favorites because of the short surveys that they give.
I am getting close to my first payout at another survey site I am with can’t wait. I am looking forward to my first payout there as well.

Most survey websites only work in top-tier countries and since I live in a tier-3 country, only a couple of survey websites work in my favor and these two are YouGov and Rakuten.
Glad you at least have those 2 that you can do.

Glad to know your progress on the survey site.
I wanted to click the link, however, I tried doing surveys before but I was not qualified. Been like that with other sites I tried. Like after answering the questions, will always say, not qualified, or no survey available

Glad to know your progress on the survey site.
I wanted to click the link, however, I tried doing surveys before but I was not qualified. Been like that with other sites I tried. Like after answering the questions, will always say, not qualified, or no survey available
Sometimes surveys are not for all sorry this happens to you.

I am getting close to my first payout at another survey site I am with can’t wait. I am looking forward to my first payout there as well.
I know the first payout from any site us quite exciting. It feels like the first salary and it helps in building the trust with the site if all goes smoothly with the first payout. Congratulations! You have reached payout on couple of survey sites at once. Wishing you many more to come in future.

I know the first payout from any site us quite exciting. It feels like the first salary and it helps in building the trust with the site if all goes smoothly with the first payout. Congratulations! You have reached payout on couple of survey sites at once. Wishing you many more to come in future.
Yes I agree with you for sure it is very exciting for sure I look forward to my payouts for sure.

13,067Threads
98,281Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member