Swagbucks Cashout

Tina30219

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵4.833250
Referral Credit
I just cashed out at swagbucks for $15 amazon and I already received it and it is added to my account I love that you receive the Amazon right away when cashing out with them just wish it was that way when you cashout for PayPal. Are you with swagbucks? 4F359EA3-7ECC-4B23-9EC5-3C43C8C80561.png

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
I am inactive on the website. In my experience, most surveys prove to be disadvantageous for me; thus, I have decided not to participate.
When I first started the site it was that way for me I stopped for a while then went back and I have been going strong ever since doing this.

Wow that's impressive, congrats on your gift card. Cash out.

I just cashed out at swagbucks for $15 amazon and I already received it and it is added to my account I love that you receive the Amazon right away when cashing out with them just wish it was that way when you cashout for PayPal. Are you with swagbucks?View attachment 901
I also have Swagbucks and have yet to receive my payout. Last week I redeemed for.10.dollars but my SB were reverted back to my account. I just found out that they sent an email to verify redemption which I failed to do within 48 hours because been extra busy at work that I didn't check emails carefully. So I have to request again. I hope this time I can verify it.

You always make a cashout to the different sites including Mylot. I am no longer active on Mylot. It's a very slow site.

I have over 600 swagbucks there. Am planning to cash out when it reach 1000 swagbucks which is $10. Congratulations! More cash coming your way!

YesI agree mylot is very slow I go there but I am not very active so don’t get cashouts there very much.
There is no earning there on Mylot if there are no interactions unlike in a forum with or without interactions we earn.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
That's nice! Swagbucks is one of the best websites for doing surveys, surveys are well paid with a good rate per survey generally.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765