Swagbucks Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Sep 25, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
Swagbucks is a rewards site that pays users to complete various online activities like taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, online shopping, and more. Here is an overview of the platform and tips for cashing out earnings:

Overview

On Swagbucks, users can earn points called “SB” for completing tons of different activities. Popular ways to earn include taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, shopping online, and searching the web via their search engine.

SB points can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or gift cards once a minimum threshold is met (typically 300 SB = $3). Higher value gift cards are available at higher redemption levels.

Pros

- Many options to earn SB points
- Easy to use site and mobile app
- PayPal and gift card rewards
- Bonuses and promos to earn more

Cons

- Need to earn a lot of SB for high rewards
- Surveys have limited daily availability
- Lots of disqualifications from surveys

Tips for Cashing Out

- Take advantage of daily poll and other opportunities
- Check site daily for new ways to earn SB
- Redeem SB for PayPal cash once minimum reached
- Don’t let SB accumulate and expire before redeeming

Overall, Swagbucks provides a fun way to earn extra cash and rewards for your everyday online activities. Just be sure to cash out your earnings consistently.

Good review, I have been a swagbucks user for quite some time and it is certainly one of my favorite panels to take surveys, their surveys are better paid than most other panels, I recommend it.

I love swagbucks. I enjoyed their games there before that pay 5SB after playing two times but now they are not available. So I just take my luck and chance to finish a survey. Luckily I reach 1000 SB and I got paid there about $10 which is not bad. I now have 300SB there.

Swagbucks is not a scam. It is 100/% legit. I am a member of this but stopped doing activities there. I have to prioritise other sites and my work offline needs my attention. I like swagbucks.

From all the reviews i have seen about this site i know for a fact that it is a legit one. I tried it some time back but could not really make use of it. The main reason was simply because of my geographical region. It is extremely rare to qualify for surveys.

From all the reviews i have seen about this site i know for a fact that it is a legit one. I tried it some time back but could not really make use of it. The main reason was simply because of my geographical region. It is extremely rare to qualify for surveys.
That's also my reason why I stopped doing surveys on swagbucks. I seldom received invitation to do surveys. I felt desperate so I better stopped and focus on my offline work.

The platfrom is legit however it takes a lot of time to earn especially if you live in lower tier country I don't use it because the main way to earn is by completing offers surveys and things like that

Swagbucks is legit...Just made my first payout of 10 dollars. Surveys may be hard but always take a chance.

Swagbucks is legit...Just made my first payout of 10 dollars. Surveys may be hard but always take a chance.
Yes it is definitely legit been with them many years. Where I live they made the news this has been many years years ago talking about legit ways to make money online.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway
The site is good, it is legit and paying site. I took one payout from it. But nowadays it is not giving us any survey, we are waiting and waiting but not getting anything except the daily poll.

There are too many things that I don't like about Swag Bucks and one amongst them is the inability for the platform to offer crypto payments.

Swagbucks is a rewards site that pays users to complete various online activities like taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, online shopping, and more. Here is an overview of the platform and tips for cashing out earnings:

Overview

On Swagbucks, users can earn points called “SB” for completing tons of different activities. Popular ways to earn include taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, shopping online, and searching the web via their search engine.

SB points can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or gift cards once a minimum threshold is met (typically 300 SB = $3). Higher value gift cards are available at higher redemption levels.

Pros

- Many options to earn SB points
- Easy to use site and mobile app
- PayPal and gift card rewards
- Bonuses and promos to earn more

Cons

- Need to earn a lot of SB for high rewards
- Surveys have limited daily availability
- Lots of disqualifications from surveys

Tips for Cashing Out

- Take advantage of daily poll and other opportunities
- Check site daily for new ways to earn SB
- Redeem SB for PayPal cash once minimum reached
- Don’t let SB accumulate and expire before redeeming

Overall, Swagbucks provides a fun way to earn extra cash and rewards for your everyday online activities. Just be sure to cash out your earnings consistently.
Top up for great review. Swagbucks is a great site and have lasted more than 12 years and going strong. I have swagbucks account, though i am not serious with the site.