Taking expensive holidays every month

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
Most employees take a holiday once or twice a year. I have noticed that a young married woman is taking expensive holidays every month with her family. What could be the source of income for the young woman, her husband is not working?

This has got me wondering how they do this when none of them work but they can afford to do that. I have never been one for questioning others way of spending as only they know their finances but this is one that baffled me.

Till just one year ago, the young woman was leading a fairly normal life , she got a lucrative intelligence job faking her bank account, because her state government is supporting all her frauds, and now she is running an extortion racket to make a huge amount of money.

I seldom do it before the pandemic but after the pandemic, I no longer aspire to have a holiday vacation. It is so impractical to waste money because of that. I can dive in the sea or go to the nearest park to enjoy my eyes.

I don't take expensive vacations every month, maybe just once a year. It's my way of rewarding myself. I think every month would be too much, but if you're super wealthy and can afford it, why not? It's your money and your life. You can do anything you want. as long as the money you spent doesn't come from wrongdoing.

13,068Threads
98,311Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member