Taking teaching as a career

How are teachers treated in your country. Are they well paid. In Nigeria teachers are poorly paid and you keep hearing people say teachers reward is in heaven. What do you think?
Also in my country teachers don't get paid well and they have very poor life and its very sad to see teachers straggle on their life, most of the times their students wear better cloth than the teacher.

Also in my country teachers don't get paid well and they have very poor life and its very sad to see teachers straggle on their life, most of the times their students wear better cloth than the teacher.
Yes the situation for teachers in some countries are really bad. The government need to do better

Yes the situation for teachers in some countries are really bad. The government need to do better
True the government of my country needs to involve on the payment system of those teachers, sometimes teachers even give up and change their career o another, and the schooling system is losing good teachers because of that.

How are teachers treated in your country. Are they well paid. In Nigeria teachers are poorly paid and you keep hearing people say teachers reward is in heaven. What do you think?
Teaching and giving education to the nation was the best career of the person but unfortunately now a days teachers salaries or incomes are not good or poor and teachers life is so struggling there is no respect by students or institutions as well that were before.

Teaching and giving education to the nation was the best career of the person but unfortunately now a days teachers salaries or incomes are not good or poor and teachers life is so struggling there is no respect by students or institutions as well that were before.
Yeah that's the reality and it's really appalling that we can't help the teachers to get a better pay

I think in most countries of the world teachers are paid very little. I don't understand why those who prepare our children for adulthood are so little appreciated. This is not fair and because of that young people do not even want to become teachers

13,116Threads
98,575Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member