Tech Aided Learning. Should it be the standard?

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵44.696325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
There are plenty of people who would argue that we should embrace technology in schools, and allow kids to be able to use tech in all areas of learning. There are just as many of others who think that it should be limited to a degree, even if it is just in a few circumstances.

What is your opinion? Would having tech in all classes make it easier to learn in school?

For me, yes, but to a degree. Quite a few classes would make it easier to properly do assignments, if tech was available to make it easier to complete. The kid doesn't need to always carry a laptop around though. There are some types of computers that are designed to be your work bench or desks. If tactile is needed, there are ways to have a touch screen and a computer pen work to allow certain things to be done, like math work.

I agree, in fact, all private schools in my country provide computers in the classes for the students to learn and for the public schools only very limited computers more or less 10 for every classroom. There should also be limit and the teachers programmed the lessons for students to learn only.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member