Tech pulls down Asia stocks, dollar gains on inflation data

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
Tokyo: Asian stocks slumped on Friday, tracking tech-led declines on Wall Street overnight due to inflation and soon the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates on it.

U.S. benchmark bond yields held near the 4.3 per cent level they reached on Thursday for the first time this month. There was a dollar advance in March.

Crude oil also slipped back after its overnight surge above $85 for the first time since November. It remained high at about 4 per cent this week.

Bitcoin edged back toward the all-time high reached on Thursday. Is it good or bad news?

There will be a bigger-than-expected rise in producer prices in U.S. data on consumer inflation earlier in the week.

Inflation seems to be hitting a lot of countries lately and my dear country seems the worse hit. The prices of things here are just above the rooftop.
What a price then, it is also the same here above the neck prices. We have to tighten our belts to survive this worst ordeal caused by inflation.

What a price then, it is also the same here above the neck prices. We have to tighten our belts to survive this worst ordeal caused by inflation.
Mate, it's really bad here . inflation is making life very unbearable for the common man. Eating 3 square meals now is a huge problem

Mate, it's really bad here . inflation is making life very unbearable for the common man. Eating 3 square meals now is a huge problem
My God, what a pity to those who have a hard time. Eating 3 times a day is a must. Your government must ask help to UNESCO or to apply for loan to the WORLD BANK and give it to the poorest poor to build a small business.

I am sorry to hear that, my friend. It is tough for those who live below the poverty line here to make ends meet as well. It is unfortunate that inflation is a real issue, and it is affecting me too, especially since my job is unstable at the moment.

I am sorry to hear that, my friend. It is tough for those who live below the poverty line here to make ends meet as well. It is unfortunate that inflation is a real issue, and it is affecting me too, especially since my job is unstable at the moment.
Yeah life is not easy now especially for those with little or no job as inflation is really galloping high now. We just have to keep making money

Tokyo: Asian stocks slumped on Friday, tracking tech-led declines on Wall Street overnight due to inflation and soon the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates on it.

U.S. benchmark bond yields held near the 4.3 per cent level they reached on Thursday for the first time this month. There was a dollar advance in March.

Crude oil also slipped back after its overnight surge above $85 for the first time since November. It remained high at about 4 per cent this week.

Bitcoin edged back toward the all-time high reached on Thursday. Is it good or bad news?

There will be a bigger-than-expected rise in producer prices in U.S. data on consumer inflation earlier in the week.
If Russian-Ukraine war didn't stop, all the world will be finding it difficult to cope with ever increasing oil price. In fact, it is oil price that is affecting every economic aspect. Russia is a major oil exporter to Europeans countries and a lot of northern American countries.

Inflation seems to be hitting a lot of countries lately and my dear country seems the worse hit. The prices of things here are just above the rooftop.
It's pretty much the same thing everywhere. When it comes to the increase in prices, these vendors just look for any opportunity to increase price.

It's pretty much the same thing everywhere. When it comes to the increase in prices, these vendors just look for any opportunity to increase price.
That's just the truth, the vendors are not even helping matters. it's really annoying now

That's just the truth, the vendors are not even helping matters. it's really annoying now
Funny thing right now the exchange rates has gone down but they have refused to reduce the price of things.

Funny thing right now the exchange rates has gone down but they have refused to reduce the price of things.
That's the reality. But normally it Is just the Nigerian style. When once the price of things go up in Nigeria it doesn't return backward.

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member