Temples Attacked in Bangladesh

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, videos on social media show sporadic incidents of violence against Bangladesh's minority Hindu community. Other videos also show Muslims guarding temples and sheltering Hindus.

The report said that the rise of Islamist radicals in the country has led to concerns that Hindus could come under attack. What is the army doing to prevent this? This happens after the ousting of their leader.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link,

It's sad to see Hindus are living with the fear of being killed. This is the history of Bangladesh. All Islamic country dislike Hindus.
Why do Muslims dislike Hindus? I think they are having conflicts with beliefs. Some Muslims are also the problems of the Southern parts in the Philippines.

It's sad to see Hindus are living with the fear of being killed. This is the history of Bangladesh. All Islamic country dislike Hindus.

I also don't know the reason why is it so? I have never understood what their religion says. Is it in their religion to kill people who don't believe on Allah or what?

13,248Threads
99,229Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member