Ten (10) awesome things money cannot buy

That's true. The rich are shown respect by some in awe or to get some advantage.
That is right, they are doing it for their pride to feel high and mighty. Those helpless poor are also afraid so they opt to pretend.

You are right. The poor fear the rich.
The rich do ot understand the poor. They think of the poor as garbage in their eyes. They forgot that they could not bring their money once they died.

The rich do ot understand the poor. They think of the poor as garbage in their eyes. They forgot that they could not bring their money once they died.
The rich want money and for them the end decides the means. They don't think of the poor but exploits them.

That's true. The rich are shown respect by some in awe or to get some advantage.
That is the bad image of our society the poor favor the rich thinking they can benefit from something They can never get a benefit from them but make them slaves.

The poor are afraid if it's the rich they encounter. The poor are powerless and helpless They just obey.
Post automatically merged:

I completely agree with the list you shared. Respect and Character are my top 2.
How are you my friend, long time, no hear from you here on DBucks. All the are listed here money cannot buy.

Last edited:
13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member