Thanksgiving

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving I sure did I stuffed myself with yummy foods turkey, potatoes and gravy, biscuits, green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole. For dessert my mom made pistachio salad something my aunt use to make every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas .

Happy Thanksgiving,Tina.

Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Happy Thanksgiving,Tina.

Thank You GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Thank you very much ot sure was and I hope yours was also. I really enjoyed hai g a new friend of mine that my mom knows there if he did not come he would have been home by himself.
Post automatically merged:

Sadly we do not celebrate thanks giving I wish we would since it sounds like a very fun time
It really is very nice . Some people and some places where they live do not celebrate it.

Thank you very much ot sure was and I hope yours was also. I really enjoyed hai g a new friend of mine that my mom knows there if he did not come he would have been home by himself.
Post automatically merged:

It really is very nice . Some people and some places where they live do not celebrate it.
Thanksgiving is very popular people know about it. We're so happy for you. 😀🍗🦃

Thanksgiving is very popular people know about it. We're so happy for you. 😀🍗🦃
Yeah it is. I enjoy watching the parade in the morning my kids have a tradition every year they are together when it comes on so they can watch it together.

Yeah it is. I enjoy watching the parade in the morning my kids have a tradition every year they are together when it comes on so they can watch it together.
kids are the happiest during occasions like this. They're also restless 😊

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving I sure did I stuffed myself with yummy foods turkey, potatoes and gravy, biscuits, green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole. For dessert my mom made pistachio salad something my aunt use to make every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas .
The salad you named is something new to me. Do you have a get together for Thanksgiving?

The salad you named is something new to me. Do you have a get together for Thanksgiving?
It is really good all it is is pistachio pudding cool whip and crushed pineapple as marshmallows the mini ones. Yeah we get together every holiday

Over here we do not have a specific date where we all celebrate Thanksgiving. It's more like a personal thing. We would be having a our end of year Thanksgiving on the 10th of December though.

Over here we do not have a specific date where we all celebrate Thanksgiving. It's more like a personal thing. We would be having an our end of year Thanksgiving on the 10th of December though.
That is nice so if December 10th is your end of the year Thanksgiving when is your Christmas?

Right have to keep their young minds occupied. My kids are 39 and 23 so they are good no issues there.
Your kids are grown-ups, they know how to care for themselves and might have their own careers this time.

It is really good all it is is pistachio pudding cool whip and crushed pineapple as marshmallows the mini ones. Yeah we get together every holiday
That's really a nice salad. Should make it once.

Yea they are grown up my son is in music with his dad and my daughter is looking for a job right now.
That is awesome, it is good to hear son and dad are still close despite the divorce.Have a nice day ,Tina.

That is awesome, it is good to hear son and dad are still close despite the divorce.Have a nice day ,Tina.
My son sided with his dad even though the whole divorce was his dads fault. My daughter realized once she turned 18,it was her dads fault and she regretted staying with him .

My son sided with his dad even though the whole divorce was his dads fault. My daughter realized once she turned 18,it was her dads fault and she regretted staying with him .
At least your daughter realized it was her dad's fault for having divorced him. Like father like son which is why your son is a daddy's boy.

13,040Threads
98,103Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member