• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

The benefits for tracking your spending?

Stardom22

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.728888
Referral Credit
One can always do the tracking for their expenditure through reviewing the statements on the credit cards that they use to do shopping with. The main benefit for this exercise is to analyze and evaluate your spending so that you can reduce, adjust or eliminate some expenses.

The main benefit of tracking your expenses is as a control, including evaluation, analysis and budgeting, so that you can get rid of unnecessary expenses in the future, you can also allocate funds to more productive financial sources such as investing or building a business.

I started doing this with my money a long time ago because very often I didn't notice where the money went and for me now it's important because I can be sure that I spent the money where I wanted and I won't allow myself to spend so that I don't notice later

12,056Threads
92,972Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member