The best revenge is not to be like your enemy - Marcus Aurelius

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.881600
Referral Credit
Reminder for those having a revengeful mind that the best revenge is not to be like your enemy. Make a revenge that no one could suspect you. How? If the revenge is about betrayal, then find someone more than your ex so that he or she will feel shame leaving you for another because of the thinking that the person who replaces you is more than you. Another sweet revenge is to make yourself rich. The person rejecting you will crawl back to you and you will just laugh at him or her. That will be the sweetest revenge.

Being like your enemy only puts you in the same level as them. This is why I don't agree with people who start hurting others simply because someone hurt them before.

I could not agree more. Do not lower yourself to their standards. If your ex has been unfaithful to you, then it is time to move on and find someone better who truly deserves you. Rest assured that they will regret their actions when they see you happy and thriving in life.

Reminder for those having a revengeful mind that the best revenge is not to be like your enemy. Make a revenge that no one could suspect you. How? If the revenge is about betrayal, then find someone more than your ex so that he or she will feel shame leaving you for another because of the thinking that the person who replaces you is more than you. Another sweet revenge is to make yourself rich. The person rejecting you will crawl back to you and you will just laugh at him or her. That will be the sweetest revenge.
“You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. ' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well." - Matt. 5: 38-48, NIV

Enough said.

13,190Threads
98,994Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member