The best revenge is to improve yourself

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
Whatever you want just do it in a better way if you aim to fight revenge.Using a sharp weapon is not the best revenge but improving yourself. Finish a course, find a good job, invest part of your savings and then travel around the world and meet someone with the same interests as yours.

I completely agree with this, instead of looking for ways to pay back, simply show them they made the wrong choice and you are so much better than how they left you.

Being insulted by someone makes us promise to do the things that make our enemy slap his own face and that is to make our finances big. If we are rich, the said person will die in shame.

After some insult usually people takes revenge and they basically hurt their selves because they spend much of their time in revenge planing and all that time they remain in agony. So instead of doing this the best revenge is to improve your yourself.

Change the version of yourself, that is one plan to take revenge on someone who hurt you the most. Dont cry over spilled milk, but rather act double to make your revenge successful like making yourself rich and empowered with guts and beauty.

Change the version of yourself, that is one plan to take revenge on someone who hurt you the most. Dont cry over spilled milk, but rather act double to make your revenge successful like making yourself rich and empowered with guts and beauty.

I agree. The day they see how successful you have become and that you have improved in a lot of ways, they are going to regret leaving you or cheating on you.

I agree. The day they see how successful you have become and that you have improved in a lot of ways, they are going to regret leaving you or cheating on you.
Improving the finances is the best revenge to cheaters. They will conclude that you're not affected because instead of living in doom, you bloom with richness. The cheaters feel their own slaps.

13,200Threads
99,030Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member