The best way to make new friends

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.945925
Referral Credit
What would you consider as the best way to make new friends? Personally i think the internet is a great way to make new friends, though my choice might be clouded by the fact that i am more of an introvert, so i dont like going out much unless it is called for.

I often hear that some people get partners through social media, and recently my friend also got a partner (married) from friendship on Facebook. But in my experience of making friends on the internet I haven't had any luck, maybe we have to be patient.

I think the best way to make new friend is by being our self and not try to be other person, and for me the best place to find a friend is the place we spend most of our times and our days because in that way we can have something in common and we can have something to discuss about.

On the Internet, it is very easy to find a category of people who are interested in the same things as you. For example, you can even look for friends among those who are looking for online earning methods and you will always have something to talk about

13,176Threads
98,905Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member