The Edo PDP chapter chairman has been kidnapped

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
The Nigeria Edo PDP chapter chairman Azeigbemi has been kidnapped at 11p.m., on Friday near his house. This happened around the Country Home Area of Benin City. He was returning from a late meeting in Government House.

For now, the abductors are still yet to contact the family and information about the kidnap is still sketchy. Hopefully he will be rescued as soon as possible.

The Nigeria Edo PDP chapter chairman Azeigbemi has been kidnapped at 11p.m., on Friday near his house. This happened around the Country Home Area of Benin City. He was returning from a late meeting in Government House.

For now, the abductors are still yet to contact the family and information about the kidnap is still sketchy. Hopefully he will be rescued as soon as possible.
This is not strange now. It happens in India too. Top officials, big business owners are sometimes kidnapped.

This is not strange now. It happens in India too. Top officials, big business owners are sometimes kidnapped.
But it seems to be more rampant here now. There have been a whole lot of kidnapping here and it is becoming scary

But it seems to be more rampant here now. There have been a whole lot of kidnapping here and it is becoming scary
That's very dangerous. What could be the reason behind these kidnapping.

Yes the issue of kidnapping is becoming too much recently. Our security system is just too bad.

Yes the issue of kidnapping is becoming too much recently. Our security system is just too bad.
Yeah that's what I have noticed now. Soliders were killed a while back and just last week 12 police officers were killed as well. The security network in the country is very weak.

Yeah that's what I have noticed now. Soliders were killed a while back and just last week 12 police officers were killed as well. The security network in the country is very weak.
This is probably because the government do not care about the health, security and electrical power supply of the country.

This is probably because the government do not care about the health, security and electrical power supply of the country.
You have mentioned the three cire areas that we are really lacking in. I wonder when we would ever get it right in these there aspects

You have mentioned the three cire areas that we are really lacking in. I wonder when we would ever get it right in these there aspects
I also wonder this cause as it seems none of the government officials are even putting in any from of effort to see what changes can be made.

I also wonder this cause as it seems none of the government officials are even putting in any from of effort to see what changes can be made.
The funny thing is that these are the three areas they tout before us to accomplish and makes it better when they want to get into power but they get there and do nothing

Yes, based on the news I have been reading lately, there are many kidnapping cases in Nigeria, and it is making people scared, especially children.

Yes, based on the news I have been reading lately, there are many kidnapping cases in Nigeria, and it is making people scared, especially children.
That's our reality now. The criminals are becoming more daring and going on a rampage killing and kidnapping innocent people. Very much appalling

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member